In today’s economy, one of the biggest challenges facing Associations is collection of assesments. After a considerable amount of trial and error, we have developed the most effective system possible for collecting delinquent homeowner assessments.
My system uses all stages of the court process to give homeowners an opportunity to honor their responsibilities before proceeding to the next stage. For homeowners that won’t work towards resolving their debt, we are experienced with wage garnishments, levies, and other collection tools.
We can assist you with all areas of condominium law including the following:
- Collection of assessments
- Enforcement of rules
- Drafting of rules
- Drafting of by-laws
- Drafting of convenants
- Drafting of corporate resolutions
- Defending against claims of homeowners
- Defending against mechanic’s liens
- Suing contractors and third parties for breach of contract and/or causing damage to association property
- Representing you in matters involving your Association and municipal, county and state agencies
- Providing advisory legal memorandums
Please feel free to contact us if you have a condominium law matter that you would like to discuss.